MISSION offers several solar power options. The M-110 has a solar operating mode allowing
the M-110 to monitor pulse inputs and digital inputs for alarms while drawing only 1
milliamp! This means a very small (6" X 6") solar cell can be used. Monitor high/low
level floats, water meters or rainfall with a small, NEMA 4 unit.
For more complex solar powered installations MISSION offers a 21-watt solar cell. This
cell allows both the M-110 and M-800 RTU's to be up and running continuously while still
being solar powered. Additionally, this solar cell has enough power to add an analog
level or pressure sensor. Real-time remote tracking of lake/water levels or pressures
has never been easier.
- Solar Powered Rainfall Monitoring
- Solar Powered Water Line Pressure Monitoring
- Solar Powered Water Meter Reading Monitoring
- Solar Powered Float Monitoring
- Solar Powered Dry Contact Monitoring
- Solar Powered Water Level Monitoring